11. Brindle, C. T. Outliers to the Braden Scale: Identifying High-Risk ICU Patients and the Results of a Prophylactic Dressing Use. WCET Journal 2010; 30(1).
12. Cherry, C. et al. The Pressure Ulcer Prevention Care undle. Magnet Research, Day, Alabama 2010.
13. Chaiken, N. et al. Reduction of Hospital Acquired Sacral Pressure Ulcers in the Intensive Care Unit Utilizing a Soft Silicone Dressing. Poster presentation at the WOCN Congress, 2011.
19. Kalowes, P., et al, A. Use of a soft silicone, self-adherent, bordered foam dressing to reduce pressure ulcer formation in high risk patients: a randomized clinical trial. Poster presentation at Symposium on Advanced Wound Care Fall, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America, 2012.
20. Santamaria, N et al A randomised controlled trial of the effectiveness of soft silicone multi-layered foam dressings in the prevention of sacral and heel pressure ulcers in trauma and critically ill patients: the border trial . Int Wound J 2013; doi: 10.1111/iwj.12101.